New Session @Alliance française Karachi
on Saturday 13 February 2016
Following the success of their November write-in program, Desi Writers’ Lounge (DWL) is proud to announce they will be starting weekly write-in sessions at the Alliance française.
Join the DWL and other local authors every Saturday for two hours of intensive writing beginning from February 13th between 4-6pm. Besides a quiet and supportive place to work on your projects, participants will receive guidance and tips from author Christie Lauder, learn how to set goals and stick to them, and become a part of Karachi’s vibrant writing community.
Writers from all genres and skill levels are welcome.
- Weekly sessions will take place on every Saturday of the month between 4:00 - 6:00 pm (@ Alliance française).
- The participants of the write-in sessions will be charged a nominal fee of Rs. 200/- per session.
- The new session will start the second Saturday of February (Feb 13th).
- For being a part of these write-in sessions contact DWL at firstname.lastname@example.org
’Desi Writers’ Lounge started as an online community for South Asian writers in 2006. Now, it stands as an established platform and workshop for aspiring South Asian writers. The DWL literary magazine, Papercuts, is available both online and in print. DWL is involved in many activities offline also which include an international network of Readers’ Clubs and writing workshops. They participate in literature festivals and conduct events including book launches, talks with authors and more recently, write-in sessions’.
- More information: www.desiwriterslounge.net